Cookies & Cream Brownies

This my personal blog about my adventures and misadventures of baking. You see this is my passion for the longest time but I just couldn’t start doing it because of the sole reason of not having an oven. So if I don’t have an oven, obviously I couldn’t bake! But a year ago, I enrolled on a baking class for 3 months and that made me so happy that I was able to start my passion already. After the baking class, I couldn’t apply the things I ‘ve learned there because still I don’t have an oven! Hay… so I just contented myself on reading baking tips on the internet and jotting down the things I know would help me by the time I start to bake on my own.

Finally, just last week I bought an oven for myself! Now I can breathe a sigh of relief  my oven is nothing fancy, just a mini oven enough for my baking experiments since I’m only starting to bake on my own. Since I was so excited to use it, I bought a ready made brownie mix from Betty Crocker with matching vanilla frosting. My reason for buying it was because I just want to test my oven and I don’t want to exhaust myself on preparing and mixing every ingredient that wont turn out well. Lucky for me, my family loved the brownies! Not too perfect but enough for simple people like us.

Now I’m getting to like my oven a lot! I hope you’ll join me on my baking adventures(and some cooking), I ‘ll just post every project I’ll make, successful or not. Thanks for dropping by and don’t hesitate to give comments, just no violent reactions please? Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Thea Rivera said...

Hi! if I may ask, what mini oven are you using? Thanks!

Cecil D. said...

I'm using Imarflex 3-in-1 convection type mini oven :)

Thea Rivera said...

Thank you! I love your site, btw.. So informative.. :)

Donna said...

hello there, fellow owner of Imarflex 3-in-i mini convection oven! :) i love your blog and i'm going to go through every post soon :) God bless!

Cecil D. said...

thanks for visiting! make a blog too so you could document each one that you bake! so fulfilling kasi to see na you improve as time goes by :)

GG said...

hi. just came across ur blog now. keep it up!

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design