Going to Divi-land!

I’ll be going to Divisoria sometime this week to buy some things I needed for baking. They said it’s much cheaper there than buying on the malls. Most important thing that I’m gonna buy are the chocolate bars that I badly need for making chocolate cupcakes or brownies. There’s also this other baking supply at Cubao called Chocolate Lovers that also sells chocolate bars but the place is so far away from us. So I opt to go to Divi since it’s much more convenient to me.

 I hope Divi has this in store for me :) or else my trip would just be a waste of time.

                                                                oven thermometer
      
                                                                          weighing scale

                                                                        egg tart tins

baking pans


chocolate bars

piping tips

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design