Baking Items from the US

I got a text message from my aunt yesterday that she already got the items which I bought from Amazon and had them delivered to her home in the US. You see, my aunt will send a balikbayan box this April and I asked her if it would be alright if I could squeeze in some baking items for myself because this items are not that easy to find here in the Philippines. So imagine my excitement when she told me that it’s no problem and it’s really ok! So, I immediately logged on to my Amazon account last March 19th, chose Amazon Prime for a free 2-day shipping, ordered and voila… after 2 days my baking items arrived! Amazon still hasn’t disappointed me after all these years of ordering from them! They always arrived on time and didn’t encountered any problems, ever!

I am now very excited for my items which my aunt told me that would probably arrive around 2nd or 3rd week of May. It's ok, I know for sure that it would be worth the wait…


2 comments:

anne said...

I want the Silpat , pretty please ?! hahaha How much is your Silpat ? Here in HK that size cost about HK$186 or thereabout :P

Cecil D. said...

that's $10.85 in the US or about PHP478 if converted to pesos! it's much cheaper in the US noh?

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design