Banana Muffins

I was torn between making banana loaf or banana muffins and until yesterday I really can’t decide what to bake between the two. Finally out of the blue, I decided to go for banana muffins because I want to try the muffin pan that I bought and I also found out that I was lacking in mayonnaise that I would need for the banana loaf recipe that I have. So ok, I prepared all my ingredients and pray that it would taste good.

I got the recipe again from allrecipe.com. The recipe has so many good feedbacks from very easy to make to very moist and delicious. It was indeed very easy, delicious and moist! But I admit that maybe I could’ve made it a lot better if I tried a different suggestion from those who gave feedback from the site, coz there are really plenty of suggestions! A couple of the suggestions I added to the recipe was adding a teaspoon of vanilla and 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon. I also reduced the amount of sugar from 3/4 cup to 1/2 cup. I also mashed 6 small sized over riped bananas instead of 3 large bananas because that’s all we have in the house. I also added cashew nuts for the toppings to give the muffins a crunch when biting. Next time I’m gonna add a little bit more of cinnamon and a different kind of banana.


0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design