Chocolate Crinkles

We had a visitor this afternoon, a family friend and one of my mother's bestfriends Ninang Cora. I was thinking of what to bake so she could sample one of my baked goodies. Anyway, I always wanted to try chocolate crinkles or pixies so I thought it was the perfect timing to bake it. So I did and here is the result. Below is the recipe for it, it was so simple and easy that even a novice baker could do it. Try it, I'm sure your family and mostly your kids will love it!

CHOCOLATE CRINKLES

FLOUR MIXTURE
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa(dutch processed)
1 tsp. baking powder
150 grams white sugar

EGG MIXTURE
1 pc egg
1/4 cup cooking oil
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla

FOR ROLLING
1 cup powdered sugar

Procedure:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients of flour mixture, set aside.
2. In another mixing bowl, combine all ingredients of egg mixture, using wire whisk.
3. Mix flour mixture to egg mixture, blend well.
4. If the mixture is too soft, chill the dough until it is easy to handle. (I chilled it for about 20 minutes)
5. Grease cookie sheets and dust with flour. Form dough cookies into balls. Roll in powedered sugar.
6. Arrange the formed dough 2" apart for spreading.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Wait until dough formed a crack.
8. Wait for about 10 minutes before transferring the cookies to cooling rack.


0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design