Banana Loaf Bread

I was looking for a banana loaf bread recipe on the internet, of course I found so many recipes but this one really caught my eye and curiosity because of all the recipes that I found, this one has a mayonnaise in it! Yes you read it right, a mayonnaise. It also helped that the picture of the bread on the site looks really yummy and instructions were really easy,  so I went to the nearest grocery store and bought a 9x5 loaf pan, bananas and mayonnaise and after I immediately went home and I started baking.

I stayed true to the recipe, from the measurements to the instructions even the size of the loaf pan, thus the reason why I have to run to the grocery store. The only thing that I did not followed was the baking time. The recipe said that you have to bake it for 1 hour but mine was done in about 45minutes, I just took it out on the oven after 50minutes. The smell was so good! My family all smelled how wonderful the banana bread was and they grew impatient after I told them that it still needs to cool off for another hour. But they still waited for it eventhough it was about 9PM after I first sliced the bread. Loved it so much! Will be making another one soon!



banana,mayo,egg mixture

dry ingredients mixture

the batter

ready to get baked!


 

half eaten :)

Check the Recipe here: Banana Bread

6 comments:

tease-spoon of sugar said...

Hi Cecil - so glad you liked the recipe! And thanks for letting me know in the comments- it's always nice to hear that somebody else enjoyed it!

anne said...

With mayo ?! Cool ! Will check out that recipe ;D It looks moist and soft ! Yum !

Bechay said...

I wanna try it! very very soon...

Bechay said...

sis tablespoon ba ang sugar at baking pwder? kasi "t" lang ang nakalagay sa recipe sis eh

Cecil D. said...

teaspoon po! i actually asked the site owner too kasi nalito din ako, hehe... try it masarap talaga!

Cel D. said...

where did the comments go?

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design