Blondies Epic Fail

Honestly I don’t really know if I have to post this or not because I got so disappointed with the outcome that I am debating if it deserves a space on my blog. But since I promised that anything I baked successful or not will be shared here , so here it goes my blondies fail!

The picture just looks good on the outside but  completely different on the inside(sorry I don’t have the heart to take another picture of it). When I turned it upside down to transfer on the cooling rack the upper half fell on the cooling rack and the bottom half stuck on the bottom of the pan! I don’t understand what I did wrong, I buttered the bottom of my non-grease pan generously but didn’t put a parchment paper. Also as soon as I remove the pan from the oven the blondies shrunk and looked a little flat. Did I baked it a little sooner? The recipe said bake for 20-25 minutes so when I inserted a tooth pick after 20 minutes and it came out clean, I already removed it from the oven, and this is the outcome? Did my oven have something to do with it? or my pan or the batter? I don’t know, I’m just so disappointed…

But… eventhough the outcome was unsuccessful, still the blondies was gone in a matter of hours. I did not tasted it but my family said it still tasted good. Oh well, I just said to myself I have to redeem myself and bake another one. I would just try another recipe next time…

1 comments:

anne said...

Oh ! It's the same as mine when I first baked blondies ! lol As long as it's edible , it's okay ! :D

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design