Happy Mother's Day Vanilla Cupcakes!

I just baked something special for the mothers in our household today... Vanilla Cupcakes! I said before that I would make this cupcakes again and it would be better than what I did before and this is the perfect time to bake this because this day is special to me as well as all the mothers in the world!

I found this recipe at browneyedbaker.com. One of the ingredients here is sour cream, and since I do not have sour cream, I just substituted it with 1/2tbs vinegar plus 1/2 cup fresh milk. I really love the outcome of the cupcakes! It is so much better appearance and taste wise than the first time but the frosting is really too sweet! I have yet to find the perfect frosting for my vanilla cupcakes. I would definitely use this cupcake recipe for my daughter's 4th birthday this July!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF THE UNSELFISH MOTHER'S OUT THERE!

2 comments:

anne said...

The cupcakes itself looks perfectly baked with no cracks and it's beautifully frosted ! Great job !

Happy Mother's Day !!!!!

cusinera said...

Beautiful cupcakes!!! I agree it's better than what you have previously done...good job! I'm also on the lookout for not too sweet icing. Most of the buttercream icing I've tried masyadong matamis...

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design