Butter Cookies

Baked butter cookies yesterday so that Hannah could take some of it to her school as a "baon". Well what can I say? The kids loved it! It has the right amount of sweetness and crunchiness that doesn't have the "umay" factor. It's like once you started eating you just couldn't stop :)

Today is Hannah's first day of school and I already packed her lunch bag with the cookies. I hope she gets to eat it coz I baked it for her.

By the way, I used Wilton 1M to pipe these cookies and I baked it using my Silpat Non-Stick Baking liner :)


Butter Cookies Recipe

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, soften
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 piece egg
1 tbsp fresh milk
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp fine salt
1 tsp vanilla extract

Procedure:
1. Pre-heat oven at 350 degree F.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and the milk until well blended. At low speed pour the rest of the ingredients.
3. With an open star tip, fill the pastry bag with the mixture. Arrange the cookies in a grease baking sheet, 2in. apart and 2in. in length.
4. Bake for 10-15mins or until outer edges of the cookies turn light brown.
5. Remove the cookies from the cookie sheet and allow to cool in a wire rack to cool completely.

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design