Homemade Instant Pancake Mix

My daughter has class today(eventhough it's Saturday)because they need to catch up on their lessons due to numerous suspension of classes because of the bad weather. I prepared her breakfast for today and I made homemade pancakes.

I found the recipe on the internet and it's from Nigella Lawson. So easy to make! You can prepare the pancake mix ahead of time and just make the pancake batter if you decide to make pancakes. You have to put butter and pancake syrup to fully enjoy eating this pancakes otherwise the taste is bland if it's just the pancakes. I made 7 pancakes using 1 cup pancake mix and I still have another cup of the mix for tomorrow.
 
Check the recipe here: Homemade Instant Pancake Mix

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design