Special Puto Cheese

I seriously had puto cravings for the past few days that I decided to make puto out of the blue at around 8PM last night. What's nice about this recipe is that it is very easy to make and you just have to put it on a cake pan, no need to put it individually on puto molders(I put mine on a 9 inch square pan).

I loved the taste of the puto! So soft and tasty and you can really taste the melted cheese on top of the puto, well that's because I put a generous amount of cheese :) The recipe said to steam it for 30 minutes but it was done at 15 minutes(excluding the heating time of the steamer for 10 minutes).
BEFORE... 
 AFTER...
You can check the recipe here: Special Puto Cheese

2 comments:

Bechay said...

sis, masarap ba talaga? mas masarap pa sa puto cheese ni sis r_lin?

Cecil D. said...

yes po! masarap sya lalo na pag dinamihan mo lagay ng cheese :)

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design