Chocolate Chip-Coffee Muffins

First of all I wanna thank Anne for sharing this wonderful recipe!I've had my share of hits and misses when it comes to baking and I am 100% sure that this one is a hit! OMG, it was so delicious! This one's super moist, the taste of coffee is just right and the sweetness is just perfect. I did 12 cupcakes and how I wished I did 24...haha!

I used Nescafe instant coffee dissolved in some water. I guess I got scared that it would taste bitter in the end.I also used about 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips as toppings. The batter tasted bitter or mapait(coz of the coffee) when I first tasted it but don't worry coz after it's done it would taste heavenly! This one's so easy to make, I was done in less than an hour even the mise en place was no sweat :) Try it, I'm sure you'll gonna love it!


check the recipe here: Chocolate Chip-Coffee Muffins

2 comments:

Anne Regalado said...

Cecil , it's really good , right ?! lol Your muffins look yummy ! I love your generous topping :D

Cecil D. said...

Yes it is indeed very good! My daughter kc loves choco chips that's why I added more :)

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design