Nigella's Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins

This is my own version of Nigella's Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins that I've been wanting to make. I think it equally tasted so good like what I did about 2 weeks ago which was the Chocolate Chip-Coffee Muffins, basically same taste but minus the coffee. My cousin said it is better than the coffee muffins coz it's moistier but I don't see much difference, both's equally heavenly delicious!

By the way, I used granulated sugar instead of caster sugar(coz I don't have that) and I also used 2 heaping tablespoons of cocoa coz I just want to :) Had some for myself and my friends at work and I also gave one each for Hannah and Dana for their snack at school. I think it's safe to say that there won't be any muffins left when I go home later...
Get the Recipe here: Nigella's Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design