Merry Christmas!

Hi! So how was your Christmas? I celebrated Christmas eve as well as this day with of course Hannah and the whole family. I baked Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting( a first time for this type of frosting because I always used cooked butter cream frosting before). I planned to go out and maybe watch a movie but I know that there would be a lot of people going out today and for sure there would be traffic all over so I postponed watching a movie maybe tomorrow or later this week.

By the way if you would like to use the cream cheese frosting that I used for my red velvet cupcakes, you can go at Martha Stewart's Cream Cheese Frosting recipe. I love that it complimented very well with my cupcakes and a cup of powdered sugar was just enough to make the frosting not too sweet. The recipe was enough for 12 cupcakes, actually I got excess frosting that I generously put more on my cupcake...yummy!
DSC_0185

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design