Cold Oven Cream Cheese Pound Cake

This is the first time that I baked something without pre-heating the oven and I must admit that I really got curious as to what would be the outcome of the cake. Well not only that it came out so soft, light and fluffy, it has a nice crisp on top and it really was delicious! You could easily smell the lemon on the cake and with grated ginger on one of the ingredients, I was afraid that it would taste well ginger-y, but you would never know that ginger was added...I mean really!

I put my batter on my 2 mini loaf pans and baked it for 45 minutes. I also put lemon glaze on top of my cake though mine came out too runny. I would definitely make this again!

Recipe here:Cold Oven Cream Cheese Pound Cake- found this recipe through My Bare Cupboard site

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design