Baked Mac & Cheese

One of my favorite comfort foods is definitely baked mac and cheese! I am a sucker for anything cheese(so if you're a follower of this blog you'll notice that I've been making something with cheese for four times straight,lol!). I am dying to make this so I bought a 9x9 Pyrex baking dish from SM and immediately bought the ingredients for this.

I chose mild cheddar cheese(227g) and Kraft American cheese(also 227g) for my cheeses. I just want to experiment though the recipe said use cheddar cheese only. I lacked dried mustard(darn SM supermarket coz they don't have any) so I really don't know what would be the difference if I added one. I also didn't used onion powder coz I'm really not a fan of onion. I was able to use 1/4 of 1 kilo of elbow macaroni(I used Royal).

The mac and cheese was creamy and tasted so good! I really loved it so were my family. My daughter kept on asking for the mac and cheese and said that she really loved it...aaw :) Knowing my daughter, she was really not that fond of eating my baked goodies :) I'll definitely make this again though I think I'll make baked mac(the one with the meat sauce) next time...
image

Try the recipe here: Mac & Cheese

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design