Bakery Fair 2013

poster
I attended the Bakery Fair(7th International Exhibition on Bakery, Confectionery and Foodservice Equipment & Supplies) last Feb.23, 2013 at World Trade Center and I must admit that I was really glad that I did not pass the chance of going there and witnessing the different demos and seminars conducted on the different parts of the venue. There were also a very wide selections of mixers and baking equipments and tools for small and large bakers to choose from.

I did not bought a lot because of budget constraint :( In fact I just bought a cake pops stand from RM Boxes and a re-usable piping bag and that was it! All I wanted was to somehow learn and see for myself how the experts on this field work on their craft. I particularly liked the demo I attended regarding baking healthy breads. I thought I wouldn't like the taste of it, suprisingly it tasted so good especially the multigrain bread that he baked(sorry I forgot the name of the baker) but he's from AB Mauri or something.

Here are some of the pics I took. For the complete pics, please click here: Bakery Fair 2013
P1100848
P1100864
P1100896
P1100900

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design