Cheddar Cheese Puffs

I made cheese puffs yesterday, and yes it's been 3 times straight that I am making something with cheese! I got interested on making this because of its very simple and easy process of baking. There's not too many ingredients and you can make this in less than an hour.

I got the recipe from Panlasang Pinoy and I tweaked a little from the recipe. Instead of water, I used fresh milk, I also used Magnolia Cheddar Cheese and instead of 375'F, I baked it on a pre-heated oven at 425'F(or 210'C on my mini-oven) for 20 minutes. By the way, in the procedure, he did not say that you would have to remove the pan from the heat and let it cool after forming a dough. You have to do this! Because if you immediately add the eggs, chances are the eggs might be cooked. So keep the dough warm but not hot.

The cheese puffs were so light and soft! I was not able to make a whipped cream to go with the cheese puffs. It tasted kinda bland though I already put about a cup of cheddar cheese. But I guess you can also put butter or jelly of your liking to go with this puffs.

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design