Chocolate Cake with Nutella Buttercream Frosting

Thought of baking a chocolate cake and also want to try a frosting using Nutella since we have a jar of that sitting on our pantry. The recipe for my chocolate cake was so easy that you can make this straight from the pan that you'll be using. This is called One Pan Chocolate Cake, a no sweat super easy chocolate cake that you can make in less than an hour.

For the Nutella Buttercream Frosting, I found the recipe together with a different chocolate cake recipe. So if you also want to try the chocolate cake recipe there, you can also do that. Anyway, I was able to use only 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar and 2 tbs of milk(in the recipe it's half-and-half). The frosting was a bit too sweet for my taste. But it blended well with my chocolate cake :)

Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream frosting
Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream frosting

1 comments:

sanna said...

Yum! I think I want to try the Nutella frosting!

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design