Dana's 4th Birthday

Today is my niece's birthday and my sister wanted me to bake chocolate cupcakes for her birthday. I bought individual cupcake holders so that the kids could take out the cupcakes in case they can't finished it off at school.

I got the recipe this time from tease-spoon of sugar site and I must admit that I got worried when I mixed the batter coz it got a little too runny. I was supposed to add 1 cup of warm water with 1 1/2 tsp of instant coffee granules but since it was already getting runny I just added about 1/4 cup of the water with the coffee granules. I thought this would not turn out well but about 10 minutes into baking I looked inside my oven and the cupcakes already has a nice top and the smell was so good!

Wow the cupcakes turned out super moist! I really loved this cupcakes! For the frosting, I just used my tried and tested buttercream frosting and just applied green and pink gel food colorings. Super cute cupcakes I must say :) (By the way, I also baked 1 dozen of boxed funfetti cupcakes from Betty Crocker in case there wont be enough chocolate cupcakes).

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design