Quick Brownies

Last night, my cousin asked a favor from me to bake her some cookies to be brought to her school for today but since I just got from work I told her I can't do so because I was very tired. She then asked me if I could bake brownies instead and it won't be from scratch, just the left over remaining pouch of ready mix that her mom bought for us, that is the Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix.

I suddenly remembered that we still have 3 more pouches of the ready mix brownies. So I told her it's ok because that's very easy to make, you just add 1/3 cup of water, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil and 1 egg to the mix and put it on an 8x8 square pan and that's it, just wait for 45 minutes and it's already baked!

This is so delicious but too sweet for my taste. If you don't wanna do brownies from scratch and love moist and chewy brownies then this one's for you!

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design