Lechon Kawali (Deep Fried Pork Belly)

For Mother's day last Sunday, I decided to cook a very easy dish that is a staple in pinoy cooking... Lechon Kawali!

I just happened to read a magazine when I came across a recipe using Magic Sarap and that is a recipe for Lechon Kawali. You should try this because it's really delicious and so easy to make! My family loved this!

Lechon Kawali (I halved the recipe)

Ingredients:
1 kg              pork belly
1/3 cup         garlic, crushed
1 pc              bay leaf
4 sachets       MAGGI MAGIC SARAP (8g)
1 tsp             pepper

Procedure:
1. Combine ingredients in a pot and fill with enough water to submerge pork belly. Boil until tender(mine was tender after 30 minutes).
2. Cut pork belly into cubes. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.

See it's that easy! Now go and make this and don't forget Mang Tomas Sarsa to complete this meal..yummy!

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design