Chocolate Chip-Coffee Muffins

Made Chocolate Chip Coffee Muffins yesterday for our afternoon snack and though I only made 1 dozen, I still have some leftover for Hannah’s snack at school for today and some for my friends. The first time I did this, I intentionally reduced the amount of coffee granules for fear that the outcome would taste too bitter. But this time I stayed true to the recipe except using white chocolate chips instead of the brown one.

I love this! Even if you’re not a coffee lover I assure you will definitely like this muffin! It’s not too sweet, the coffee’s not overpowering just so you know and so easy to make! I got the recipe HERE so if you have extra time and would want a quick and easy muffin that’s delicious try this and you won’t regret making it!
IMG_1403
IMG_1404
IMG_1405

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design