My Birthday!

Last Sept.8(Sunday) I celebrated my 41st Birthday with my family(my mother, daughter, aunts, uncle, cousins, my sister and her family). I just had some food cooked by our ever dependable housekeeper and I baked my own birthday cake, a very delectable and so delicious chocolate cake(I have a separate post for this). We all had a good time! We had some singing, my aunt brought her DVD player with some karaoke music. So basically a celebration as simple as this is just enough for me, as long as I'm with my family and of course my daughter :)

IMG_1500
That's Me!
IMG_1499
Inihaw Na Liempo
IMG_1495
Pancit Canton and Bihon
IMG_1494
Chicken Afritada
IMG_1493
Pork Gizo
IMG_1507
Buko Pandan
IMG_1510
Chocolate Cake and Black Forest Roll

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design