Cheesy Garlic Bread

At last I was able to bake Cheesy Garlic Bread! I really wanted to do this for the longest time but a French baguette was really hard to find on supermarkets. I was able to find one at SM bakery but I didn’t like the bread so I opted to buy the one at French Baker. For one baguette the price is P63.00, expensive for me but I think it was worth it.

Cheese is an option but since I’m a cheese person, I put a generous amount of mozzarella cheese on top of the baguette. Try this, it was really delicious!

Cheesy Garlic Bread
Ingredients:
1 baguette
1 stick of butter, softened
4-6 cloves of minced garlic (more if you want more garlicky taste)
1 tbs fresh parsley
Grated mozzarella cheese

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven at 375’F. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and parsley.
2. Cut bread in half, and brush the combined butter, garlic and parsley on both sides of the bread.
3. Put generous amount of cheese on top.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Cut the bread anyway you want. Best serve if hot.

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design