Easy Oatmeal Cookies

Love this cookies! So easy to make, though I had a hard time baking this because I used my gas range for the first time. The first batch that I did, it didn't fully baked coz I didn't noticed the fire went off after I closed the oven door. So lessons learned, be very careful shutting the oven door :)

Anyway this recipe only has 6 main ingredients but there are optional ingredients that you can add. I added vanilla and cinnamon so it would be tastier and it really did! It was so chewy coz of the rolled oats and I wished I had more raisins coz I only had about half cup instead of 1 cup :( I had some for work and I also gave a couple of cookies to my daugter for her school snack. This really is yummy, so better try it now!
Easy Oatmeal Cookies

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design