Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake

Happy New Year everyone! How was your New Year? As for us, we just stayed in the house on new year's eve as well as the new year itself. We didn't spent the new year outside unlike christmas. We had some relatives visiting us in our house and I pretty much did nothing on new year's day.

For media noche dessert, my original plan was to make baked mac but unfortunately I was so unlucky to find parmesan as well as mozarella cheese on any of the supermarkets that I went. I think all the people went panic cheese buying coz I really can't find any at all! So I just did graham dessert and Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake. This cake was really delicious! Not too sweet at all. I just don't understand why my chocolate glaze wasn't thick enough. Anyway, still yummy eventhough I didn't achieved the glaze that I want for my cake.

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design