Fudgy Brownies

Made this Fudgy Brownies yesterday using my 10x13 in baking pan instead of the 9x13 pan requirement. I do not have a 9x13 but the brownies still turned out fine although of course it became a little thinner.

The only complaint that I have with this recipe is that I had little bits of flour(or baking soda) on the finished product although I sifted them before mixing. They looked liked bits of white chocolate chips on my brownies though they didn't made a significant difference with regards to taste. I will make this again and I will already use a 9x13(I just wish I have one already by the time I make this) and I will see to it that there would be no bits of flour/soda on the batter before baking it :)

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design