Double Chocolate Chip Muffins

Hi guys! How are you? I've missed blogging so much but I've got busy last March with orders and with the graduation of my daughter from pre-school that I hadn't got enough time to update my blog.

Well now I've got a little time to squeeze in some updates so I'd like to share with you this delicious muffins that I baked last weekend. I forgot where I copied the recipe coz what I had was just handwritten recipe that I wrote. I think I got it from one of the books I saw from National Bookstore. I don't want to buy the whole book so I just copied the recipe :) I'll just share with you the recipe:

Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
Ingredients:
300 grams (1 cup) All Purpose Flour
200 grams (1 cup) packed Brown Sugar
35 grams (1/3 cup) Cocoa Powder
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
6 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
350ml milk
2 eggs
1 cup semi-chocolate chips

Procedure:
1. Pre-heat oven to 400'F or 200'C.
2. Mix all dry ingredients and add one at a time the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
3. Add the choco chips carefully and do not overmix it.
4. Pour into prepared muffin pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
5. Cool into rack before serving.


0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design