Chocolate Chip Cookies(AllRecipes)

This is the nth time that I've done choco chip cookies and if I were to decide I won't be making this anytime soon, but the kids were really persistent to the point that everyday they were really pushing me to make choco chip cookies.

So this time, I want to try a different recipe and found this recipe at allrecipes.com. So easy to make and has so many positive reviews so there's no harm in trying... wow! I really love the outcome! So buttery and so soft, the only thing I would've change is the baking time. I wish I baked it a little longer, maybe 2-3 minutes more coz I want a crispier cookie. But the kids loved it a lot! Got the recipe here: AllRecipes Chocolate Chip Cookies

 

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design