Chocnut Cupcakes

Who does not love peanut butter on their cupcakes? Well I know of some, but not me! Coz I love peanut butter and this local brand of chocolate called Chocnut. Then I found this recipe at Bake Happy Manila combining the Chocnut and peanut butter on the frosting and I thought why not give it a try.

For the choco cupcakes, I just used my tested choco cupcakes recipe which you could find on my blog. Then the frosting recipe is below:

Chocnut Cupcakes Frosting

1 stick butter, room temp.
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup shortening
1 tbs cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla
Around 1 ½-2 cups of powdered sugar

Just mix everything(except sugar) until smooth and creamy. Add in powdered sugar Little by little until desired consistency is achieved. Pipe on top of cooled cupcakes and garnish with Chocnut pieces. This frosting is enough to frost around 12-14 cupcakes

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design