Food for the Gods


First off, I really don’t have any idea why this is called Food For The Gods. I was really curious as to how it tastes like. I haven’t tasted dates before. So when I had the opportunity to buy one, honestly what I first thought of baking was fruit cake but since I didn’t find any molasses last Dec. I said why not try Food for the Gods? Then after having a taste of it, I now understand why it is called so. Coz it tasted so heavenly! I really love it! Now I know why dates are not cheap. Walnuts and dates are a good combination, very flavorful and very rich in taste. It is so addicting that I made this twice in a week! Might as well, store walnuts and dates from now on J
Food for the Gods Recipe: Foods for the Gods

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design