Media Noche Feasts

So busy preparing for our media noche desserts last Dec.31 that after baking I just wanna lay down and sleep :) But happy anyways coz my family loved what I prepared. These were what I did last media noche- Graham Cake with Glazed Cherries and bits of Pineapple, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Banana Cake with Walnuts and Food for the Gods. For the Graham Cake, I'll share with you my recipe below:

Graham Cake
Ingredients:
2 packs of Graham Crackers
2 packs of 250ml of All Purpose Cream(chilled preferably overnight). Also chill your bowl.
250ml of Alaska Condensed milk
glazed cherries and pineapple tidbits for toppings (or you can try whatever you want, mangoes, fruit cocktail, peaches, etc)

Instruction:
1. Take out your bowl and cream from the ref and whip the cream too increase its volume.
2. Add the condensed milk and beat it together with the cream.
3. Layer your graham crackers unto the bottom of your tray. I used 8x8 pyrex baking dish.
4. Pour the whipped cream and milk mixture making sure to cover all surface.
5. Repeat the procedure till you have 3 layers.
6. Top with your preferred toppings.
7. Chill at least 2 hours.


0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design