Milk & Cheese Cupcakes

Made these cupcakes last Nov. but it's only now that I was able to blog about it. I'm sorry that I won't be able to share with you the recipe where I got it from coz I think the site is down already(kitchencow.com). What I always do is bookmark the recipe on my tablet and that's were I always refer when I bake but when I checked these cupcakes' recipe from the site it's already gone :(

Anyway, these cupcakes are a hit to my kid, niece & nephew! To think that my daughter is not very fond of cheese, then it's something. They were able to eat a couple of these cupcakes so I'm happy. Next time, I wanna try a different recipe though I'm really sad that I was not able to save the recipe for this.


***UPDATE*** 03/27/2015
I was able to try a different recipe just last month. I used the recipe from Kawaling Pinoy(Cheese Cupcakes. It was really yummy! I just used the whole bar of Eden Cheese as opposed to quickmelt and cheddar cheese, but it still turned out really well. Try it I'm sure not only the kids will love it, but your whole family will.

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design