Caramel Popcorn Cookies

I'm running out of ideas of what to bake for the kids, it's usually chocolate chip cookies or chocolate cupcakes but they really don't mind, it's just that I want to try something new and different but at the same time the kids will love it. I always frequent Bake Happy site coz of easy to make and one of a kind recipes, so one time I came across her post on Caramel Popcorn Cookies, hmm it's something different and looks yummy too and also looks easy to make.

Good thing is that on our company cafeteria there's an available caramel popcorn so I bought 2 packs of Oishi Caramel Popcorns for just under 50 pesos, no need to buy the more expensive ones. I just used the 2 packs which I think is less than the 3 cups caramel popcorn required but nonetheless still turned out great.

Before I made the cookies, I made a trip to this Australian surplus shop which sells different types of microwave ovens, skillets and other household appliances and found this cute owl cookie jar for only 350 pesos so I immediately bought it then used this jar for the caramel cookies that I made. Look how cute it is! Now I already have a cookie jar to put all the cookies I will bake from now on :)



0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design