Cinnamon Rolls

These Cinnamon Rolls are so delicious and so easy to make! I’ve been trying to find a recipe that uses instant yeast instead of the usual active dry yeast that’s been incorporated together with the warm milk. I bought the instant yeast coz it’s the one that’s available at the supermarket. The yeast that I used is combined with the dry ingredients but if you use dry yeast, it is combined with the warm milk. So don’t mistake the instant yeast with the active dry yeast.

With regards to the glaze, I used a different recipe. I used the Glaze Recipe of Laura Vitale of Laura In The Kitchen. I love the combination of the cinnamon rolls and the glaze! I can’t stop eating these rolls! So soft, sweet and gooey. A definite must try recipe!

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design