Blueberry Muffins

At last, I was able to use the frozen blueberries I bought from SnR! I used about 1 cup of blueberries so I still have some left on the freezer. I am still thinking what to do about the remaining berries... hmm nope not blueberry cheesecake, not yet ready for that one :)

Anyway, I got the recipe from here, Frozen Bueberry Muffins Recipe. It has 9 ingredients but very easy to make. It says to use frozen blueberries but if you live here in the Philippines and it's summer,  you'll know that if you take out something out from the freezer frozen, it would take only a few minutes and it would soften so fast. That's what happened to my blueberries. So I just fold it real quick and placed it on the oven.

What I like about this recipe is that it's not too sweet. In fact when you first tasted it coming out from the oven still hot, it tasted  bland but after awhile you could already taste the sugar but really not that sweet. And the blueberries has enough sweetness and flavor, just perfect for the muffins!
 
 

 

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design