Easy Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce

I was craving for broccoli last weekend and I was thinking of making broccoli with oyster sauce but I thought we don't have any beef on our ref so when me and my mom went to the supermarket, I was about to buy beef when my mom told me that I don't need to buy coz we have beef on our freezer. Thank goodness, less expense for me, haha!

My recipe for Beef with Broccoli was basically different recipes I found on the net and I just combined it all in one. Then I just adjusted the measurements according to my taste. I may have to lessen the oyster sauce the next time coz it became a little bit salty.
Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce
1/2 kilo beef cut into serving pieces
1 head broccoli chopped into florets
1.5-2 tbs oyster sauce
1.5 tbs soy sauce
1/4 cup water
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1/2 tbs water
1 tbs butter
1/2 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Melt butter on a wok or pan.
2. When butter was melted, add the beef  and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add garlic and broccoli and continue stirring until broccoli becomes bright green and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Add water and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Combine oyster sauce and soy sauce and cornstarch with water and sugar and pour into the pan, cook until thickened.
6. Add salt and pepper if necessary



0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design