My Fondant Cake Creations

Ever since I attended a Fondant Workshop last Dec. 2015, I can't get enough of it! I must admit that I don't have a talent on covering cakes with icing be it buttercream or boiled icing. So when I learned that there would be a hands on workshop for Beginner's Fondant, I grabbed the chance to attend.

Since I just started on fondants, my creations are just basic and simple. But I hope in time, I would be able to create something spectacular and beautiful. Anyway, the 2 tier baptismal cake(the one with the baby's pink shoes) was the very first fondant cake I sold, yey! :)

 The fondant cake I made for Beginner's Fondant Workshop

 Baptismal Cake for my cousin's son

 Our cake for Christmas

 First fondant cake I sold 

Spongebob cake for my nephew

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design