Churros with Caramel and Chocolate Dipping Sauce

This is the second time I made Churros or Mexican Fritters as what it's sometimes called. The first one had a very sticky dough and hard to pipe so I tried a different recipe with a softer dough and so I found a recipe from Martha Stewart's site Churros Recipe. This one has an egg so it has a softer dough but what I like is that I had an easy time piping it and frying it on the sauce pan.

Besides the chocolate dipping sauce, I also tried dipping it on a caramel sauce and it was delicious! I just bought the caramel sauce but I made the chocolate sauce by adding dark chocolates with milk. The kids loved it so much that now they always asks me when will I make Churros again, haha!

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design