Double Chocolate Cookies with Almonds and Choco Chip Cookies with Walnuts

Made these babies for my friends at work. I was trying to find an easy recipe for chocolate cookies with double chocolate ingredients with a deep chocolate-y flavor, since I still have semi-sweet chocolate bar and I want to use my cocoa powder. As usual I used the recipe from allrecipes.com. You can find it here - Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies.


Instead of walnuts, I used sliced almonds and instead of choco chips I chopped my semisweet chocolate bar so I get chunks of chocolate! Yum yum!

Note: Let it chill for about 2 hours before baking :)

For the Chocolate Chip Cookies, please search the recipe here. I just added walnuts :)

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design