Mango Salsa Salad with Lime Vinaigrette

My first time making salad- yey for me! I hope I did well and I think I did well for a first time..haha. I just combined different recipes I found on the internet hoping it would taste good. The salsa became a little sour but the vinaigrette with the lettuce was really delicious! If you're into vegetable salads why not give it a try?

Mango Salsa Salad with Lime Vinaigrette

Ingredients:
1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped - I used basil leaves
1 lime, juiced
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon chile powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
kesong puti, diced
longganisa, about 4 pcs (cooked and shredded)

Directions:
1. Mix mango, tomatoes, onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, and juice of 1 lime in a large bowl; set aside.
2. Whisk olive oil, 1/4 cup lime juice, sugar, chile powder and garlic powder together in a bowl; set aside.
3. Dip lettuce on the vinaigrette and arrange evenly on a salad bowl.
4. Spread mango salsa, kesong puti and shredded longganisa on top.

0 comments:

 

My Adventures In Simple Baking Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design